- Designed by Cielo team and made by the magic hands of our weavers.
- Woven with Dura Sun® thread, which is very important since it's a product for outdoors and needs to be made with this thread that is the only one outdoor resistant. We don't recommend cotton made umbrellas.
- The Cielo Umbrellas are currently used by hotels and homes all across Mexico and worldwide.
- Comes with an inner lining to provide higher sun and rain protection.
- Measurements: 2.5 mts of height, 3 mts of circumference, 2 inches of thickness of the pole.
- Weight: 46.3 Pounds.
- Supporting base not included.
- Free shipping for Canada and US (Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico included).
- Consult our section of Frequently asked questions.
- Free shipping with FedEx Standard to US and Canada; Alaska and Hawaii included.
- Fedex Standard: USA & Canada 5 business days, Europe & Asia Pacific 6 business days, for orders placed before 9 AM central time.
- Fedex Expedited (additional cost): USA & Canada 24hrs, Europe & Asia Pacific 3 business days, for orders placed before 9 AM central time.
- Dear Customers in Canada and Europe, Cielo Hammocks are duty free but you are still responsible for sales tax. Cielo hammocks will not be responsible for the VAT charges. USA is Tax Free.
- Returns: We want our costumers to have the greatest hammock experience! We have a 30-day return policy for manufacturing defects starting the day you receive your hammock. The shipping cost must be covered by the customer as we are a small company.
Our hammocks are handwoven with love in Yucatan, Mexico. We are the only hammock in the world with 4 certifications, you will not only receive a world class product, but your purchase empowers women in Mayan indigenous communities. It also helps preserve this artisanal technique.
Our certificates are: