- Handwoven in 100% cotton thick cord in traditional Mayan technique.
- This is our top of the line in the Ideal Collection.
- Adorned with a beautiful macrame fringe, overall this hammock takes 3 weeks to be made.
- Great for the family. Sturdy, simple and heavyweight resistant.
- Recommended for heavy duty use, families, hotels, resorts and public areas.
- See last image for dimensions and weight capacity.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Item Weight: 9.2 LB
- Width: 2.3 M / 90 IN
- Length: 2.20 M / 87 IN
- Total length: 4.20 M / 165 IN
- Supports: 400 KG / 880 LB
- Consult our section of Frequently asked questions.
- Free shipping with FedEx Standard to US and Canada; Alaska and Hawaii included.
- Fedex Standard: USA & Canada 5 business days, Europe & Asia Pacific 6 business days, for orders placed before 9 AM central time.
- Fedex Expedited (additional cost): USA & Canada 24hrs, Europe & Asia Pacific 3 business days, for orders placed before 9 AM central time.
- Dear Customers in Canada and Europe, Cielo Hammocks are duty free but you are still responsible for sales tax. Cielo hammocks will not be responsible for the VAT charges. USA is Tax Free.
- Returns: We want our costumers to have the greatest hammock experience! We have a 30-day return policy for manufacturing defects starting the day you receive your hammock. The shipping cost must be covered by the customer as we are a small company.
Our hammocks are handwoven with love in Yucatan, Mexico. We are the only hammock in the world with 4 certifications, you will not only receive a world class product, but your purchase empowers women in Mayan indigenous communities. It also helps preserve this artisanal technique.
Our certificates are: