- Very proud of our Cielo team who developed the Crochet Mestiza hammock as an identity symbol of our beautiful Yucatan. We combined two of the most important elements from our culture: the crochet hammock and we placed on the edges the Yucatecan Huipil with its beautiful and traditional flowers which are an identity symbol of our Yucatecan woman.
- Handmade with the traditional Mayan technique using premium cotton thread.
- Very hard to explain with words and pictures what a crochet hammock is; it's enough to say that it's the most marvelous hammock in the world.
- Woven for around 6 weeks with thin crochet thread, OMEGA #10 brand, the best mercerized cotton.
- Between the fineness of the thread and the magic hands of our weavers, we get as a result the most comfortable hammock and finest hammock in the market.
- This is the only hammock made under request; we ship it 15 days business days after the day you place your order.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Item Weight: 4.4 LB
- Width: 2.3 M / 90 IN
- Length: 2.20 M / 87 IN
- Total length: 4.20 M / 165 IN
- Supports: 400 KG / 880 LB
- Consult our section of Frequently asked questions.
- Free shipping with FedEx Standard to US and Canada; Alaska and Hawaii included.
- Fedex Standard: USA & Canada 5 business days, Europe & Asia Pacific 6 business days, for orders placed before 9 AM central time.
- Fedex Expedited (additional cost): USA & Canada 24hrs, Europe & Asia Pacific 3 business days, for orders placed before 9 AM central time.
- Dear Customers in Canada and Europe, Cielo Hammocks are duty free but you are still responsible for sales tax. Cielo hammocks will not be responsible for the VAT charges. USA is Tax Free.
- Returns: We want our costumers to have the greatest hammock experience! We have a 30-day return policy for manufacturing defects starting the day you receive your hammock. The shipping cost must be covered by the customer as we are a small company.
Our hammocks are handwoven with love in Yucatan, Mexico. We are the only hammock in the world with 4 certifications, you will not only receive a world class product, but your purchase empowers women in Mayan indigenous communities. It also helps preserve this artisanal technique.
Our certificates are: